The Bridge Bidding Box app simulates any bridge bidding just as if it would have been made by regular bidding cards.
Place your device at the center of the table and let the app handle bidding, contract, vulerability, declarer, and lead. Perfect for the at home fun game or as a tool for going over bidding scenarios and conventions.
Perfect for Beginners and Teachers!
Works great on Mobile Phones, Tablets, and TV:s. Any display size is supported!
1 or 2 Human Bidders:
4 Human Bidders:
1. Select orientation by tapping the START button aligned to your preferred view/position.
2. Select number of HUMAN bidders that will interact with the application.
3. Anyone can start being the dealer. Tap the "Tap to Bid" to make a bid.
4. Next bidder in turn can now bid by tapping "Tap to Bid"/Turn Arrow/ or any previous bid made
5. Bidding will end after 3 consecutive PASS bids. Bidding will now be hidden and only final contract and Declarer/Lead is displayed on the Next Board menu.
6. After playing the board, tap "Next Board" Vulnerability/Dealer is automatically set.
Tap the "TD" button in the center to access options to change current vulnerability and turn vulnerability rotation on/off. On the TD menu you can also undo last bid and perform various resets. Instructions and ability to contact support can also be found here.
Any bid in the current board can be undone. Simply tap the last bid made to bring up a choice to undo the bid. Last bid can also be undone from the TD menu.
Next Board Menu:
You will automatically reach this menu after 3 consecutive PASS bids. The bidding made can be reviewed by the "Review Bidding" button. Bidding can again be hidden by the "Hide Bidding" button. Last bid made can also be undone from here.
You can quit the application at anytime by clicking your device's menu button. It will bring up a prompt asking if you want to quit.
Screen Time Out:
This free application does not have access to your device's screen settings. Don't worry if the screen blacks out while you are playing the deal as it saves your battery. Once reactivated, this application will take you back just where you left off.
The rotating text around the TD button can be used as a timer as it makes one full turn in about 1 minute. Handy for speeding up slow players.
Android 2.2 and later
Both Tablets and Mobile Phones are supported.
Intro Menu - Set Orientation
Intro menu - Set Numer of HUMAN bidders
Table - Anyone can start
Biddding - Tap the bid you wish to make
Bidding, Dealer, and Board # is displayed
Tap last bid to UNDO
Tap TD button - TD Menu
Tap Previous Bid to make new bid
After 3 Pass Bids - Next Board Menu
Tap Review Bidding if preferred
Quit - Click your device's Menu button
Copyright 2012 Blue Starships. All rights reserved.